Saturday, June 7, 2014

Events 002 : "National Makeover Day" by HBC

Good Day!!! It has been months since the last time i wrote a blog... Sorry i was busy at the office due to the many changes thats happening at my workplace. Well, thats life... what can i say... But literaly my topic was not about my office life. Last Wednesday, June 4, 2014 I was checkin my email @girlonfirebysachie17 and I was amused to received an email from Ms.Kumiko Mae saying that I was invited to witness an event which is the #National Makeover Day"  Yes to a beautiful change! which will be held at Stacy BGC on June 5, 2014 at 3pm onwards...

the invitation


After receiving the email, I RSVP asap... hehehe... excited much cause this is my first time to be invited in an event which I will get a chance to met some of the blogger that im following on facebook and blogspot, etc.  

June 5, to be able to attend this event I filed half day to my office. I got off our office by 1pm so that I will not be late on my first invited event. Unfortunately I didn't know where is Stacy BGC at The Fort is located. The only landmark i know was Burgos Circle. So I ask the guards out there if they knew the place. The only problem that I have encountered in searching for the venue is even the Marshall's at The Forth which are supposed to be familiar with the directions everyone didn't knew the place... I even asked a Marshall near the Burgos Circle if he knew the place but basically he just pin point me in the wrong direction until I bumped into another Marshall and he pinpoint me that it was near Burgos Circle and there is a Marshall there like him who will instruct me. After the long walk I was able to find Stacy BGC, its just in front of the Mind Museum. So I ended up arriving late but good thing is when i arrived few guest where just there and the event is not yet starting. 

Stacy's BGC, is a good venue because of the good ambiance and its so girly. The employees are great and very approachable. The food style they serve are American (new) breakfast, brunch, diners and even Filipino. They are open from Mon-Thu 9am-9pm, Fri-Sat 7am-10pm and Sun 7am-9pm. There specializations are breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, drinks. So if you are looking for a place where you can relax and enjoy the ambiance  better check Stacy's BGC. I have some photos down there that i have taken so that you will have ideas on how Stacy's BGC looks like... 
Also they have a facebook page : www.facebook.com/stacys.resto

















 

Now lets talk about the event itself.... Basically when you hear the word "National Makeover Day" what ideas pop up your minds?? Well for me when I heard that the event was entitled "National Makeover Day" the idea that comes up my mind is that they will do makeover to us. It includes includes pampering and other beautification churva... During the event the representatives from HBC talks about how HBC is helping Filipinos especially women on how to be beautiful with their products. Also the representatives from HBC sit down with the bloggers and ask each one of us on what are the changes or makeovers that happened to us that makes us feel beautiful.  What happened on that day is just an introduction on what will really happened on the "National Makeover Day" which will includes services that HBC is offering to their customer such as manicure, pedicure, hair coloring, facial, makeover with the use of their makeup lines. Well the event will be on June 12, 2014 at Trinoma Activity Center which starts @10am-onwards.

HBC "National Makeover Day"
YES to a beautiful change!

Here are some of the photos i have taken during the event...









For me I achieved my makeover after I graduated college. I started to watch you tube makeup tutorials and feel in love on how makeup transform an ordinary person to a fabulous one. I started to become a makeup enthusiast then eventually I started joining makeup workshops to enhance my skills but basically i just knew the basic makeups only. But I would love to learn the advanced makeup. Then after learning it I applied it to myself and it makes me feel beautiful. It adds confidence to myself in facing other people because Iam a very timid and shy person but slowly I'm exposing myself to the different opportunities that coming my way.

To end this up. I would like to thank Ms. Kumiko Mae for inviting me on this wonderful event, also HBC Philippines for having this kind of event and for the box full of freebies, to Stacy's BGC for being the event venue for making the place very girly and appropriate for the theme. And shout out to the persons that I have met their

Rattus of Lady Rattus https://www.facebook.com/ladyrattus
                                        www.ladyrattus.com

Denise of Pisceanrat http://www facebook.com/pisceanrat
                                      www.pisceanrat.blogspot.com

Alice of Photoescape06
http://www.facebook.com/alice.mate.94
www.photoescape06.blogspot.com


Here is my beauty box from HBC full of freebies ...




"Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It has everything to do with how you are as a person and how you makes other feel about themselves."




Lovelots,
Dyan

No comments: