Sunday, September 4, 2016

Entry 001: "Change The Way You See Friendship"


Dogs are called "Man's Bestfriend
and yes indeed.
For many families, people and kids, their dog is a daily part of their family. Dogs welcome us, they are happy to see us and they are known for their loyalty which indeed I found in my dog.



My friendship with my dog started back September 2011. When my boyfriend bring home a dog which his friend gave to him because they doesnt want him anymore because his left eye is blind. Its not just a plain type of dogs but it is a breed they called Pitbull. At first I was so scared of him because of the misconception and labeled that was put with pitbulls. Pitbulls are labeled by some people as vicious and dangerous kind of dog because when they bite the jaw also lock. But how could you not love this little guy.... Does he look dangerous??


There's  this dog that stole my heart, and calls me WOOF (Mom)....

As day pass by I started researching about pitbulls and how great they are. Ive found out that they are once know as being a nanny dog because they are good with children. I did not know that I also started to love and like him. I started to teach him tricks and gave him treats whenever he would obey and follow my instructions. Sometimes I displine him by talking to him eventhough I know that he would not understand what Iam saying. But in my heart I felt a special connection and bond between us. As he grew up I can see how well mannered he is, that whenever he would do something he would look at me first and its like his asking for my approval. My dog "JUN PYO" as I name him because of the Korean Drama which is "Meteor Garden", I have a huge crush on the lead actor and when that dog came to us thats the first name that pops out of my mind. 



When you have a dog, no matter how bad your day is, there is always a happy face and love waiting for you at home

He might be just  ordinary dog to some people but I found a friend in him. Sometimes when I have a problems I find myself telling my Dog all about them. He looks at me like he totally understands me and give me a big kisses. I can't help but give him a big hug and thank him for listening. The truth is I end up feeling so much better. dogs are such good listener. A found a friend who will protect me, listens to my sentimentals when no one wants to listen, he does not care how I look, he does not judge me. For him I am great, beautiful and nice. He taught me a lot of things such as loyalty, patience and responsibility. Iam responsible in every actions that he will do that why i need to be patient in teaching him manners. He is such a loyal friend. My comforter when I feel sad. My stress reliever. My pillow at night. He is also a good kisser... hahaha!!!

You may have many BEST FRIENDS but your dog only has ONE.

I know My Dog is my Best Friend because when I have problems, I don't have to go through them alone.
My little dog-
a heartbeat at my feet.
-Edwin Wharton


After a year of happiness and friendship with my dog... It is also bound to end.... My bestfriend died last October 20, 2013. Its gonna be 3yrs. since I lost my beloved bestfriend. Losing him succumb me to great sadness. I have lost a bestfriend. I have lost my happiness. But I realized I need to get myself back again, I know that my bestfriend does not  want me to see this way. I have read something about losing a dear dog in the eyes of a child. This is what it said: According to a child" People are born so that they can learn to live a good life- like loving everybody all the time and being nice. Well, dog already know how to do that, so they dont have to stay as long." I would wish that my best friend could live forever.


Until the last breath of my Best Friend... He still looks at me...
It's impossible to forget a dog that gave you so much to remember.
Now I adopted a new dog, she is a 11 yrs. old senior beagle.


Currently, Iam volunteering for an Animal Rescue Group. It is under CARA Welfare Phils., which is SAVE THE LAGUNA PITBULLS. It is a non profit organization that rescued 230 pitbulls in a dog fighting syndicate operated by Korean Nationalsin Laguna. Many of the pitbulls that was rescued were in poor health conditions with terribly malnourished with wounds inflicted during dog fighting, Today there at least 130 + pitbulls under the care. They are looking for homes where they can be adopted. If you cant adopt at least volunteer or donate. For more info you can visit http://helpsavethepitbulls.com/








This pictures were captured using only my phone. It would be a great help for these pitbulls if I could capture there faces in a much superior quality images. Maybe if I could take a good picture of them using the Huawei P9 there could be more chances of me sharing them online which will lead to more people to be aware of their existence and they would either adopt or at least donate. and Also I can capture the last years of my adopted beagle with great quality.

Huawei P9 camera is co-engineered with Leica. It has dual lenses that produces high quality photon and allow users to take amazing monochrome,slo-mo, colored, light painting among others. It is 5.2 inches with a dual 12MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera.







1 comment:

Ann Catherine said...

I'm not a dog lover, but I'm a cat lover, it's so cool that you have a group for caring and saving dogs. Great post by the way so inspiring ^^

www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com