Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lifestyle 001 : Morning Jog

Last Saturday (January 11, 2014) I was able to jog around Mall of Asia at around 6:00am. The feeling was quite excited because I was able to wake up early in the morning despite having a stressful weekdays at the office. Also it is my first time to go jogging all by myself. While jogging around i saw many people with different personalities. I will share the pictures that I have captured while jogging around.

This picture really captured my attention that morning... seeing a dog wearing a cool shades accompany his owner while jogging around MOA...

This also captures my attention... Age doesn't matter as long as u want to get fit. Seeing this couple early in the morning doing their exercise made me feel that I must be religious in my task of jogging every Saturday morning. Look at them even they are old they still make time to do exercise.

Here are the other pictures that caught my attention...





There are many things you can do at MOA in the morning... its up to you to choose... if u want to do walkathon, jogging or aerobics... as long as you want to get fit you can join all of it... 

All pictures where captured by my phone (Sony Xperia V).... credit to me on all the pictures...

No comments: